Technical Service Engineer
Fastcom are seeking a Technician Service Engineer to join them team. The role involves the installation and maintenance of telecommunications equipment along with service desk customer technical support.
• Salary DOE
• Fantastic development opportunities
• Great team nights’ out and events
• 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
What you’ll be doing:
• Install Fastcom equipment on customer premises to the company standards.
• Attend customers’ premises for call outs required to rectify faults.
• Install Fastcom equipment on Fastcom transmission sites.
• Attend Fastcom transmission sites for periodic onsite maintenance.
• Answer technical support calls/customer emails and provide excellent customer service in a timely, efficient and friendly manner
• Ensure customers are updated in a timely manner regarding the progress of their cases
• Collaborate with team members and ensure they are provided with the timely and relevant information.
• Facilitate knowledge transfer among the engineering support team.
• Complete all customer & technical documentation in a timely manner in Salesforce
We’d like you to have:
• Full Clean driving licence
• Safepass desirable
• Climbing at heights certification desirable
• Highly organised and possess the ability to think laterally
• Basic knowledge of IP technologies
If you think you are the right person for this role, please email email@example.com with a brief cover letter detailing why you want to work for Fastcom, along with a copy of your CV.