Sales & Marketing Executive
Are you a motivated, self-starter with a pleasant demeanour? Are you flexible and able to multi-task? The Sales & Marketing Executive will be responsible for the marketing activities of the company as well as engaging with prospective and current customers at all touchpoints along the customer journey.
- Salary NEG DOE
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Great team nights’ out and events
- 24 days holidays plus an additional one for your birthday
What you’ll be doing:
- Create a comprehensive sales and marketing plan and calendar to incorporate both the company’s B2C and B2B services and including traditional and digital marketing
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral
- Build our social media presence using compelling content on all platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- To assist with planning and organising sales promotions
- Content management – update website with any necessary improvements and changes in accordance with SEO and SEM best practices
- Produce regular reports supporting Sales & Marketing activities.
- Identify and analyse competition, both regionally and nationally.
- Driving brand awareness and market share through an integrated sales and marketing approach
- Seek out and bring forward new ideas to add to our competitive position in the marketplace.
- Be familiar with all products and prices of Fastcom services
Sales/customer service duties include:
- Informing customers at time of presale of all relevant packages and offerings available
- Scheduling customer installation and dispatch of necessary equipment
- Processing of all types of paperwork from new installations, upgrades/downgrades, relocations and any other customer related documentation
- Updating customer accounts on the company CRM system
- Ensure continuous contact with customer through the customer journey and communicate any findings
- Assisting with customer queries via social media
- Liaise with other departments within the business on any ad hoc situations that may arise.
We’d like you to have:
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the Irish telecoms market desirable but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with CRM system advantageous
- Energetic, self-motivated and self-directed
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, persistent and dependable
- Excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate the proposition over the phone
- Ensure a customer centric approach to all aspects of the role
- Strong organisation skills and ability to take ownership
- Clean driving licence
If you think you are the right person for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter detailing why you want to work for Fastcom, along with a copy of your CV.