Fastcom has a track record of over 16 years in the telecommunications industry with over 1,700 SME and domestic customers in the Irish market.
We are seeking to recruit an Operations Manager to join our expanding team. This new role is ideally suited to an individual with a strong track record in operational excellence. You will be managing day-to-day operations to ensure client service level expectations are exceeded in every aspect of the organisation.
What will you be doing?
– Overseeing the day-to-day operations
– Develop business KPI’s
– The delivery of a world class service to our customers
o Develop and implement best in market Service Level Agreements
o Set standards, policies and processes
– Management and recruitment a growing team to include:
o Employee development program
o Excellence in health and safety
o Set individual team goals and objectives
– Optimize expenditure
– Prepare regular reports for management
What we’re looking for?
An individual that has:
– A strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
– Proven experience in operational management
– Experience in planning and budgeting
– Demonstrated track record of dedicated customer problem solving
– Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
Skills that will help in this role:
– BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
– Keen interest and understanding of technology
– Excellent analytical ability communication skills
– Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage other
– Problem-solving aptitude
What’s in it for you?
– Salary DOE
– 26 days annual holidays
– All travel costs are covered
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Contributory pension scheme
If you feel you have the passion and commitment for excellence that we are looking for please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. and a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for the role