Broadband Field Engineer
The role involves ensuring consistent quality for Fastcom customers’ installations and to implement and maintain a quality management system that will ensure every installation is completed to that standard.
- Salary DOE
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Great team nights’ out and events
What you’ll be doing:
- Install Fastcom equipment on customer premises to the company standards.
- Attend customers’ premises for call outs required to rectify faults.
- Install Fastcom equipment on Fastcom transmission sites.
- Attend Fastcom transmission sites for periodic onsite maintenance.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure they are provided with timely and relevant information.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer among the engineering support team.
- Provide proactive network management, identifying requirements for potential upgrades to improve network performance and capability.
- Complete all customer and technical documentation in a timely manner in Salesforce CRM system
- Office based customer technical support (c20% of time)
We’d like you to have:
- Full clean driving licence
- Safepass desirable
- Highly organised and possess the ability to think laterally
- Broad knowledge of leading edge technologies
If you think you are the right person for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter detailing why you want to work for Fastcom, along with a copy of your CV.